Type of service:
8-10 The Lakes,
Northamptonshire County Council, John Dryden House,
The Transitions Service supports young people aged 14 - 25 who are eligible for Social Care.
An important function of the team is to work closely with schools and other professionals with the aim of ensuring a smooth transition from childhood to their adult lives.
We have developed links with Special Schools and Colleges and regularly attend local events where we can meet young people and their families.
The Transitions Service is co-located with the Younger
Adults teams in Kettering (North) and Northampton
The Transitions Programme is for disabled young people aged 14 to 25, including those with:
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairments (people who have hearing or sight disabilities)
- Complex health needs
- Mental health problems (when combined with any of the above)
14 years - 25 years
- Northamptonshire Threshold Level 4
- Via Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Via The Adult Customer Service Centre
Last updated on: