Type of service:
Advice And Information
Village Networks is a unique Lottery-funded project servicing South Northamptonshire and connecting residents to support and advice that matters to them.
Access the Village Networks mobile unit for information, advice and guidance for all age ranges.
Get in touch with the experts to help you on issues such as benefits and debt advice; job seeker advice; health; green issues, home safety and security.
Attend a one-to-one, confidential focus session with a professional worker in the Village Networks mobile unit.
Find out about local opportunities and activities on offer through local voluntary and community groups.
Take advantage of on-board internet access, printed information and the wealth of knowledge of the Village Networks staff and professional advisors.
Village Networks on tour
Drop in and pick up advice or have a chat about:
- How to find the best deal on gas and electricity supplies - bring a copy of your supplier statement
- Advice and support on welfare benefits and debt
- Ask about free lessons on using computers, emailing, on-line shopping etc
- Ideas on how to reduce water consumption
- Hear about the local Job Clubs and advice on job searching
- Volunteering opportunities
- None (no Criteria For Eligibility)
Last updated on: