Bromford Mental Health service delivers an intermediate service of a maximum of 6 months.
A customer centred plan is devised to enable the customer to achieve their goals.
There are 7 outcomes that we work towards:-
• People achieving independence in 2, 4 or 6 months
• People linked in with and using Universal Services and community opportunities
• People diverted from a personal budget and secondary mental health services
• People securing and maintaining settled accommodation
• People securing voluntary or paid employment
• Increasing income & tackling debt
• Improving Health and Wellbeing
Overall the customer will experience a high impact, high energy service that will focus on positives, continuous improvement and social inclusion.
Following a referral to our service from the Short Term Team, the support worker will visit the applicant and a customer centred plan will be devised to enable to customer to complete their goals.
An applicant has the right to appeal any decision we make if it is felt we have not taken into account all relevant information when making our decision or, if it is felt we have made our decision unfairly. Appeals can be made using our Complaints and Appeals Procedure.
In the first instance all appeals must be made in writing outlining the grounds for appeal and should be submitted to:
Bromford recognises and respect a customer’s right to privacy and to have information about them kept confidential.
Bromford is registered under the Data Protection Act 1989 and will act in accordance with this act at all times.
Contact provider for details
18 years - 99 years
- Contact Ncc Customer Service Centre
Last updated on: