Type of service:
AbilityNet exists to change the lives of disabled people by helping them to use digital technology at work, at home or in education. Our free helpline helps any disabled person who wants advice about technology. You don't need to be a student - just give us a call and we will do what we can to solve your questions about hardware, software or specialist equipment.
AbilityNet has been a leading authority on accessibility and assistive technologies for 20 years and we continue to provide a range of free services for disabled people, their family and friends, their employers and other people who care for them.
- Free Factsheets covering a range of tips and advice about how computers can be adapted to help disabled people. Dyslexia and Computers and Autism and Computers, but we also cover things like Voice Recognition and Tablet Computers.
- Call our free Helpline on 0800 269 545 to ask anything about how computers can be adapted to meet the needs of disabled people.
- Our free online tools, including My Computer My Way and an online assessment tool, help disabled people tailor their IT to meet their needs.
- Our network of IT Can Help volunteers can visit disabled people in their home to help with everyday IT needs.
- Communication Difficulties
Last updated on: