Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
1 Brickhill Mews,
Welcome to the Weavers Academy website. We are an 11-18, non-selective Academy in Wellingborough and are part of the growing Creative Education Trust (CET).
Weavers is large enough to offer a broad range of opportunities within its innovative, comprehensive curriculum, while small enough to provide the level of care required to ensure all students feel safe, valued and happy.
Our educational philosophy is simple and uncompromising, focused on learning, respect for others and respect for the learning environment with high expectations in all that we do. Teaching is ambitious and develops creative, independent and successful learners in the classroom and beyond.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids
11 years - 18 years
SENCO: Sheree Ryle
Last updated on: