Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
East Hunsbury Primary School,
We at EHPS are able to offer support and advice for mainstream settings who are working with children with severe learning difficulties.
- termly support group for schools who meet the needs of children with Downs Syndrome in the mainstream classroom
- visits to our setting for mainstream staff to look at resources and talk to our staff
- observations of children in their mainstream setting by experienced teachers of working with SLD, they observe, report and suggest next steps
-attendance at reviews (once a relationship between settings is established)
- possible outreach placements for children from mainstream settings(limited places)
Cost of outreach in your school:
- FREE - attendance at the support group and visits to our setting
- Supply Costs - observations and report writing, attendance at reviews, outreach placements.
Please contact us to discuss this further.
- Professionals Who Work With Children Who Have Severe Learning Difficulties
Last updated on: