Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Deanshanger Primary School,
We firmly believe in strong links between school and home, and we operate an 'open door' policy where parents are always welcome to visit or call to discuss their children's progress. Also, we greatly value the support of parents who are able to join our team of regular 'school helpers', assisting with art & craft activities, hearing children read, library supervision, accompanying school visits, etc.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 11 years
SENCO: Miss Katy Manning
Last updated on: