Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Raunds Park Infant School,
Park Infant School is a small self contained unit sited on the same complex as St. Peter’s Junior School and Raunds Manor School and Sports College. There are close links between all three schools. The building has six classrooms, an activity area for practical activities and a library area which houses fiction and non-fiction books. There is a large multi-purpose hall used for PE, music, drama, daily school assembly and dining.
At Raunds Park Infant School our aim is to create a happy, caring supportive environment where all feel valued and secure. We wish to provide rich learning experiences which encourage a love of learning and enable pupils to reach their potential by acquiring the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
4 years - 7 years
Last updated on: