Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Northampton School For Boys,
We believe in firm but fair standards of discipline, and insist on traditional values such as courtesy, honesty and respect. We believe smart appearance encourages a good attitude to work. We expect all who come to the school to be committed to working hard in the classroom, and to completing the significant amounts of homework we set.
We have a House System both to promote healthy competition between the pupils and to provide a sense of belonging to a 'family' within a large school.
We strive for quality. We set high standards and have high expectations. We believe this is the key to the outstanding achievements of our students in so many fields in recent years - high expectations and a commitment from boys to give of their best and get involved in the life of the school.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
11 years - 18 years
SENCO: Mandy Inwood
Last updated on: