Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Booth Lane South,
Weston Favell School,
Our ethos is simple: we believe that every child can succeed and it is our responsibility to provide the opportunities to ensure that every child does succeed. Our students, their learning, achievement, personal development and well-being are our priority.
Everything we do is focussed on ensuring that each individual is educated and supported to succeed in the world today. We believe that every child is talented; it is our role to nurture those talents so that every child achieves their full potential. The curriculum we offer is extensive offering a range of academic and vocational courses which enable students to build on existing strengths and develop new knowledge. We have many extra-curricular learning opportunities for students to enhance their skills and experience beyond the academic curriculum.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
11 years - 18 years
SENCO: Richard Collier
Last updated on: