Type of service:
Schools And Education Providers
Elizabeth Woodville School (South),
Small Colleges within our Academy ensure that every child is well known and treated as an individual. Goal setting discussions at the beginning of the year between parent, student and personal tutor are supported by Personal tutorials every fortnight.
Students at our Academy achieve very well as a result of our close monitoring, strong relationships and challenging, inspirational teaching. More importantly, we seek to foster a love of learning in our students so that they are prepared and ready to move successfully into further education, training and employment.
This is a school identified in the Accessibility Strategy 2015 to 2017 that has special adaptations for disabled pupils over and above what would be required under general planning and building regulations and will have as a minimum:
- Physical access to all areas of curriculum (this may not be 100% of the school building).
- Suitable parking and entrance to the school.
- A changing facility for pupils.
- A designated area for physiotherapy/treatment as required.
- Specialist furniture e.g. variable height tables where appropriate and other physical aids.
11 years - 18 years
SENCO: Miss Tilly Thorp
Last updated on: