Type of service:
Social Care Services
3 Newton Close,Delos Community,Park Farm Industrial Estate,Wellingborough,Northamptonshire,NN8 6UW
Providing person centred support to adults with learning disabilities in their own homes. Delos offers personal care and support to individuals living in their own homes. We ensure people receive a person centred service that meets their needs and reflects their personal lifestyle choices/goals. The service includes support in the home and support to access community services and facilities.
This is a Care Quality Commission registered service supporting individuals who receive personalised funding (Personal Budgets, Direct Payments, Personal Health Budgets, Private Funders) or Council funding.
How does this work for you?
- The opportunity to choose your own support from trained and experienced staff at the times you need it: day times, evenings, weekends, 24 hour Emergency on Call
- Support to develop new skills and maintain your independence
- Having support and encouragement to do the things you want
- Support to develop your own person centred plan and achieve your goals and dreams
- Offering new opportunities at home and in your community
- Access to training, work and voluntary placements
- Peer support to build confidence and social networks
- Support that builds on your strengths and celebrates your achievements
- Enables independent living
In addition to individual support Delos also organise:
- Social events which include day trips, disco’s, Sunday lunch clubs and other special events e.g. the town carnival and Summer Ball
- Weekly Drop-In sessions
- Service User and Families/Carers forums
18 years - 99 years
- Individuals Who Receive Personal Budgets, Inc Health Pb, Direct Payments, Private Or Council Funding
Last updated on: