Type of service:
5 Quarry Park Close,
Action Support (uk) Ltd,
- Action Support have devised the Train 4 Work program for those out of work long term for any reason. We offer training to enter the workplace i.e. confidence building skills, CV writing etc.
- Opportunities to volunteer with us and learn the craft of furniture repair and restoration: upholstery: decorating and plumbing skills: gardening: office support and retail opportunities.
- We partner with a local training organisation Options 2 in Northampton to offer apprenticeships. We currently have apprenticeships studying Team-leading, IT and retail opportunities soon to be available.
- We work to develop relations with local employers and relevant agencies.
- We work with YOU, the client, to offer on-going support in the workplace.
- We check – employers follow the Disability Discrimination Act 2005 and the Equality Act 2010 and we will highlight any discrepancies.
- Following an informal interview and a show around our premises at 45 St Giles Street, we ask applicants to complete a further volunteer form which they may receive help to fill in from their disability advisor at the Job Centre or Support Worker.
- One size does not fit all and we try and match suitable applicants to appropriate work placement with us, working hours which have been agreed between all concerned parties.
Contact provider for details
16 years - 99 years
- In Receipt Of Jsa/ Esa And Have A Disability
Last updated on: