Our Lady's Catholic Infant School, Henshaw Road, Wellingborough, NN8 2BE
Children will be admitted according to the following criteria which are listed in order of priority:
- Looked after Catholic children or previously 'looked after' but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order
- Baptised practising children of Catholic families in the local parishes
- Catholic children of Catholic families in the local parishes
- Catholic children of Catholic families outside the catchment area, supported by their priest
- Catholic children of Catholic families who are moving into the area, who are supported by their priest
- Catholic children in the catchment area
- All other looked after children or previously ‘looked after’ children as above
- Children who have a sibling attending the school at the time of admission
- Baptised Christian children of other denominations, supported by their own minister/priest
- Baptised Christian children of other denominations
- Unbaptised children of Catholic homes
- Children of Christian homes
- Children of other faith traditions
Please note: children with statements where the school is specified take priority over all of the above.
Where there is a tie for places in any one category applications will be determined by distance from the child’s home to the address point of the school. Distances will be determined by the Northamptonshire Local Authority, measured on a straight line basis using a geographical location system
Baptised in accordance with the rites of the Catholic Church or enrolled in a baptismal programme. A baptismal certificate will be required to accompany all
Weekly attendance at Sunday Mass. This will need to be supported by a letter from the parish priest of the church being attended.
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Wellingborough, St. Peter’s, Rushden, Our Lady of Perpetual Succour, Great Billing, St. Paul’s, Thrapston.
Full brother or sister, half brother or sister, step brother or sister, adopted brother or sister