The Ferrers School, Queensway, Higham Ferrers, Rushden, Northants NN10 8LF
Following the allocation of places to pupils who have a statement of special education needs which names the school as appropriate provision, when there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order.
- Children in the care of the Local Authority (looked after children) or previously in public care.
- Sibling link – where a brother or sister is continuing at School at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Children who attend Higham Ferrers Junior School or Henry Chichele Primary School and continue in attendance until the final offer of places is made.
- Children who live within the designated area, i.e: Chelveston-cum-Caldecott, Higham Ferrers, Higham Park and Rushden who live closer to the Ferrers School than any other school.
- Children who live within the designated area.
- Children who live outside the designated area.
If there is any oversubscription in any of the categories, preference will be given to those who live closest to the college (measured on a straight line basis, from their home to the address point of the school) using the NCC’s GIS.