Everyone will react in different ways when someone close to them dies or leaves. These feelings can be very hard to understand. It is always best to speak to someone you trust about how you are feeling.
Who can I talk to?
- Cruse Bereavement Care Northamptonshire offer support and advice after the death of someone you love
- The Lowdown offer bereavement advice and support for young people across Northamptonshire
- Text your school nurse - for friendly, helpful and confidential advice, text your school nurse on 07507 329 600
- Child Bereavement UK offer advice and support if someone important to you has died, or is seriously ill
- Talk Out Loud is a website set up by young people that provides mental health support
- YouthWorks in Kettering and Corby offer one to one counselling focusing on self-knowledge and coping skills to enable young people to support themselves