What we can offer
As well as
resources to borrow, we also keep a stock of leaflets and posters which you can order and which are yours to keep once you receive them. You don't have to be a member of the HPRU to order leaflets and posters.
- make a display in your classroom, corridor or waiting room.
- hand out leaflets face to face at a health event
- use them as part of an information pack
Samples of our leaflet and poster stock can be viewed in the Leaflet and Poster Catalogues at
Booth Meadow House or at any of our Collection and Information Points around the county.
Alternatively, you can find a description of the leaflets and posters in the HPRU Online Catalogue, which will be available soon.
How to order leaflets and posters
Use our Leaflet Order Form below,
send us an email or call us to discuss your requirements and place an order. If you cannot find what you need, please do not hesitate to ask – we’ll be happy to help.
You can choose to collect your leaflet and poster order from the HPRU at Booth Meadow House or from any of our Collection and Information Points. Your expected collection date will be given to you when you place the order.
Creating effective displays
Need to create an effective presentation or an eye-catching display for your health event?
We will be running a training session on Creating Effective Displays which will demonstrate simple, practical techniques for getting across health messages. These are half-day courses with a very hands-on approach, which are
registered members of the HPRU.
Learn how to:
- Explain developmental characteristics of defined age groups and their influence on learning
- Identify what factors to consider before creating a display or presentation
- Plan the layout of a display to meet the needs of a specific target group
- Create various illusions / effects in your displays using limited materials
For further details, please