Congratulations if you've received a job offer from us. You'll soon be joining a great team of other passionate, talented and hardworking people like you.
Before you can start working for us we'll need to do a few background checks. These will include:
- 2 professional references from your most recent employer(s) - covering the last five years
- checking your personal details against our internal Child Protection records
- clarification of any gaps in your employment history
- verifying originals of your ID documents, including your right to work in the UK
- verifying originals of your qualifications - where they are an essential requirement for the role.
If your role will involve working with children, further checks will include:
- a police check – DBS (England and Wales), Access NI (Northern Ireland) or DBS Scotland
- an overseas police check (if you’re not currently living in the UK or have spent significant time overseas)
- verifying the evidence of your registration with relevant professional bodies (depending on role).
Please bear in mind that the types of checks we carry out may mean that it takes a few weeks for us to get back to you with confirmation of your start date. But we'll keep you updated and let you know as soon as it’s all done.