You can pay a parking fine online, by telephone or by post. To challenge the parking fine, please go to the
Parking Fine - Appeal page.
Before you start
If the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) was served today you will
not be able to pay online or view any details or evidence until the following day.
To pay, you will need:
- your vehicle registration number
- the PCN number listed on your parking ticket
Payment is acceptance of liability.
How much do I have to pay?
The penalty charge is either
- £70 (reduced to £35 if paid within 14 days); or
- £50 (reduced to £25 if paid within 14 days).
Ensure that payment is made for the correct amount.
How to pay
- If you are paying more than one penalty charge please ensure that you enter each PCN number individually.
- We do not accept payment by instalments, cash or by Visa Electron or American Express.
Pay by credit or debit card using our online payments system:
Pay your fine online
Call our 24-hour automated line on
0845 6800153* (option 1).
*calls cost 4 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
Pay by post
- Please ensure that you quote the PCN number on the back of the cheque or postal order.
- Allow 2 working days for 1st class post and 5 working days for 2nd class post.
- If you would like a receipt please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
To pay by cheque or postal order, please make your cheque payable to
Northamptonshire County Council and post to the following address:
Northamptonshire County Council,