By applying for an opportunity advertised on the Northamptonshire Get Involved Hub you agree that:
- The personal information you give is true and current at the time of applying
- Your information will be passed to the opportunity provider you have selected. However, the opportunity provider may pass your details to a third party organisation if the opportunity is not provided directly by them
- Northamptonshire County Council will hold your personal information for the purpose of monitoring the use of the Northamptonshire Get Involved Hub
- If you have specified that you want to hear about other opportunities, Northamptonshire County Council will use your contact details to send information about future opportunities by email
- You consent to the processing of the equalities information you submitted by Northamptonshire County Council and the Opportunity Provider for Equal Opportunities monitoring
Any information you submit to the Northamptonshire Get Involved Hub will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
This information is current as of January 24 2017
If you have any concerns or questions please contact us.